viernes, julio 08, 2016

WILD - JUNE | Lets Get Creative Proyect - Monthly Theme


[Photography: Series: The monthly theme; Wild,
For the Lets Get Creative Proyect, in this year.
#LGC2016

My lovely friend Julissa


Each month we have to look for a photo relate for the theme. This time was Wild. I choose to portrait my friend, We were late to capture the light of the sun. I have to edit the photo in a different color. The result you can see. I don't have any pro lamps of something like that. So I just took the capture in the dark side of the day. This is a proyect for #LGCProyect! Thank to this group to exist! 












Hope you like the series! 
Leave a comment, it's free!

and don't forget to follow me!


Stay Creative!


11 comentarios:

  1. Cool pictures!
    https://francescasblogg.blogspot.it/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am following you via GFC, can you follow back? I'll wait in my blog! Thanks! ^_^

    Un Angolo Di Gioia

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such a nice post dear,love the photos :)

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love this! You are too gorgeous! I love this theme so light but still powerful!

    XOXO - Lovingrose_

    New Post: http://lovingrosestyle.blogspot.com/2016/07/june-2016-lookbook.html

    ResponderEliminar